Thursday, February 14, 2013

The perfect Valentine...

Lovely DH bought me a card and choccies (though the card and sentiment were obviously the most important).

And then I had lovely news. Yesterday and today, The Brooding Doc's Redemption was in the eHarlequin bestseller list. (Thank you, lovely readers!)

And today, I discovered that I've won the Cataromance Reviewers' Choice award for Dr Cinderella's Midnight Fling. (Thank you, Cataromance!)



And I'm part of a new joint blog with some of my favourite authors - do go over and say hello to us at http://www.chocolateboxwriters.com, because there are lots of door prizes. And, y'know, given the name of our site, you have an idea of what some of those prizes might be...

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Kate Hardy said...

Thank you, Mary!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on both bits of news. Well done, you!

Kate Hardy said...

Thanks, Shirley! x