Friday, March 09, 2012

red alert on Aurorawatch!

Current work: Vienna book
Listening to: Michael Bublé
Reading: Susanna Kearsley, Season of Storms (excellent characterisation, excellent setting, excellent plot)

Just had an email from my lovely mate Kate Jacksonaurorawatch has sent a red alert. Which means auroras may be visible across ALL parts of the UK tonight. (I knew about the massive solar storm yesterday and was hoping for this…) Please, please let the cloud clear. The Northern Lights is one sight I am desperate to see – it’s absolutely top of my bucket list.

Other that that, am busy working - woke at 4am this morning with the black moment sorted. Plus birthday celebs with my stepmum; haunting the ABRSM website because daughter’s results are due today/tomorrow; and an eye test later today – I think this time my prescription will be for reading glasses, not practically plain glass with a prism to make screenwork comfortable…

No comments: