Wednesday, October 12, 2011

elsewhere today...

Current work: day off!
Listening to: various
Reading: Scarlet Wilson, It Started with a Pregnancy (lovely, sparkling debut by my pal Scarlet – lots of emotion, medical detail spot on but not too technical for the lay person, great conflict, lovely characterisation – I really enjoyed it)

I’m over at the Pink Heart Society today, talking about revisions – in other words, what I’ve been doing for the last week. They’re off my desk now and with my ed. I’m braving the rain to plant bulbs with my stepmum on Dad’s grave (miniature daffodils and irises), and trying to stave off the lurgy generously given to me by husband and daughter. In other words, I’m taking a day off :o)

1 comment:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Thank you Kate for the kind words, they sent a tingle down my spine!