Thursday, June 16, 2011

the nice thing about Facebook…

Current work: Medical
Listening to: Bach
Reading: Rachel Vincent, My Soul to Keep (enjoying)

… is when someone tags you in a post, and they start talking about enjoying your book, and other people chip in and say they enjoyed that particular book too.

It’s just lovely to know that when I’m slaving away on the keyboard here, especially when it’s THIS stage of the book, that the finished product does actually work. And that I can give the same enjoyment to my readers that I get from reading my own favourite authors.

Some days, this is just the best job in the world. (Though, as this book is still at the heap of junk stage, then roll on next week!)

(and the pants thing about FB is when you set it up to include your blog as notes, and it refuses to do so!)

No comments: