Monday, March 07, 2011

elsewhere today

Current work: new Riva
Listening to: Karine Polwart
Reading: Suzanne Collins, Catching Fire (enjoyed it so much that, cough, I spent the morning in bed reading it); Tamsyn Murray, My So-Called Haunting (enjoyed)

I’m over at the eHarlequin Medical Authors’ blog today, talking about deal-breakers in books and films. So do go over and tell me what will make you stop reading/watching – what are your deal-breakers?

Have also updated my website. (And thank you, Katie, for the heads-up that I’d forgotten to upload the new recipes – I’d been so careful to make sure I coded the pages properly, and then forgot to migrate the files!! All done now, so the strawberry tiramisu one is all there…)

2 comments:

Sally Clements said...

ooh, must go have a look, thanks, Kate!

Katie said...

Thanks Kate - oh my goodness that Strawberry Tiramisu sounds divine! Might try and make it this weekend :-)