Thursday, October 14, 2010

London-bound

Off to London today for the launch of the RNA's 'Fabulous at Fifty' memoirs. I'll be working on the train, but it'll be so nice to see writing friends in person and I think it'll be the pick-me-up I need.

I am wearing a skirt. Those who know me in real life are probably sniggering now: I wear skirts for weddings and posh lunches only, and I've been a bit rebellious and worn trousers for the last two posh lunches. But I really am wearing a skirt today. My personal style guru (aka daughter) has approved it, son said I looked nice, and DH had a twinkle in his eye before he did the school run for me (so I guess that's approval from him, too).

Back tomorrow, possibly with pics. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

Have a great trip Kate! I hope there will be pictures!