Wednesday, September 22, 2010

lovely review

Current work: Capri medical romance
Listening to: Athlete. Black Swan
Reading: (I’m supposed to be working, not reading, but I have Sarah Morgan’s ‘Dare She Date the Dreamy Doc?’ on my desk… and it’s too good to put down)

So, not only am I thrilled about my book cover appearing in The Sun online (and amused that when I went to look at it, I got the Radley handbags ad – serendipity or what?) – I also get a lovely email from Julie Bonello, with her review of Red Wine and Her Sexy Ex at Cataromance. And she gave me 4.5 stars :o)

This is what she says about it:

Red Wine and Her Sexy Ex is another first class romance from the wonderful Kate Hardy! The talented award-winning storyteller writes with such flair and panache that readers will feel as if they are in the South of France falling in love with devastatingly attractive Xavier and richly nuanced Allie!

Redolent with breathtaking romance, spectacular emotional punch, a believable conflict and vivid atmospheric details, Red Wine and Her Sexy Ex is the latest gold star standard romance by Kate Hardy.

Thank you, Julie, for making my day. (You can read the full review here.)

(Hmm – now that’s two nice things. So the third is going to be my editor telling me next week that I don’t have to rewrite the Venice book yet again… right???)

3 comments:

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for nice thing #3!

Congratulations on the lovely review and keep up the good work.

Love,

Rach.
XX

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats on the fab review Kate :) Fingers and toes crossed for no rewrites on your Venice book :).

Caroline said...

Great review Kate! Caroline x