Thursday, February 04, 2010

endings, endings, endings

Current work: Revisions
Listening to: Bach (my David Russell CDs arrived, yay)
Reading: next on TBR

The emergency dentist yesterday was really sweet – and, most importantly, didn’t hurt me. Seeing my dentist next week to discuss how we deal with it. (If it’s the e-word, which was mentioned scarily yesterday, then she’ll have to send me to the sedation clinic. Wussy, yup: after the nightmare dental trauma, I can’t do it any other way.)

Mega-foggy school run this morning. But useful because Bach helps me think, and hopefully if the revisions work properly today (no dental distractions and stressing), by the time I reach the last chapter I will have settled on which of the three alternate endings fits best. (Why do I get the feeling that this one’s going to second revs?)

Oh, and ending on a good note – my lovely agent likes the first three chapters of the new med. I’d quite like to get back to that one…

And so to work.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad the dentist was ok! Caroline x

Unknown said...

Glad the emergency dentist was nice enough. But oh, the e-word. Yikes. Fingers crossed it isn't mentioned next week.