Monday, May 26, 2008

eye candy

Really, I should be linking to the Daniel Powter video ‘Bad Day’ (which is how today has been a bit for me – bad weigh-in and not enough peace and quiet to finish the revisions, and actually I feel like skiving off with my piano) but instead I’m going to post some eye candy.

This is a great song, by one of my favourite singers. And the actor – in every interview I’ve read or seen, he comes across as a really lovely guy. And his first name’s the same as my DH’s. He has a gorgeous smile (as does my DH… no, I can’t mess about on YouTube to find Bruce Willis clips, bad me).

Take a look for yourself:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Blimey! What a great youtube video!! And absolutely perfect for my Artist book!! Where Lucas bears a remarkable resemblance to Mr Butler.

Melissa Amateis said...

Oh, wow. LOVED that video, Kate! And I love Gerard! He is lovely, lovely, LOVELY.

Ray-Anne said...

Class! Especially on a cold drizzly grey day. :-)

Judy Jarvie said...

Ah, the divine Gerard! Yummy.
Glad you had such a wonderful time in London (made me miss it lots!)

Kate Hardy said...

Biddy - thought you'd like it.

Melissa - isn't it just?

Ray-anne - absolutely.

Judy - LOL, will have to mention that phrase to my DH (whose name is Gerard):o)