Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finished

Current work: printing out book for lovely editor
Listening to: Kathryn Williams
Reading: I really ought to tidy my bearpit of an office first…

Finished my castles/ruins book. Two days earlier than I hoped. (Is still late, but earlier than negotiated deadline, so I feel I’m on the way back to being myself… and I’m touching wood that real life stays on an even keel for a while.)

So, apart from printing out the book, plans for today include tidying my office, playing with my new book, guitar lesson, Madam’s swimming lesson, and chilling out a little.

Some excellent and well-deserved news to report – in the year of her 50th book, my dear friend Liz Fielding has been awarded the Romantic Times’ Love & Laughter award. Go and see her and say congrats!

2 comments:

Melissa Amateis said...

Yay on getting the book done! And do something nice to reward yourself. :-)

Jan Jones said...

Well done, hon.

Sadly, I think your idea of a treat is just to start work on the next book...