Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cat talk

Current work: TCVB
Listening to: Masters of the Bow/Jon Lord (the Durham Concerto)
Reading: Sara Craven, The Virgin’s Wedding Night (she always delivers excellent romances. Her books were the ones that started me reading and writing M&Bs, back in my early teens. Oh, and she’s a really lovely person in real life. More proof of my theory that authors tend to be like their books)

Now, I am very much a dog person (OK, so I’m a little nervous of cats and no, I’m not going to go through the embarrassing story why – suffice it to say that my kids think it’s utterly hysterical)… but this, I loved.



Thanks to Diane, who got it from Bailey. Very, very clever editing. And it amused me enough to take my mind off the fact that my anti-snow stuff didn’t work and I had to drive my daughter to the school disco in the s-word yesterday.

Come back tomorrow because it’s the next clue in the Modern Heat authors’ Valentine’s Treasure Hunt! And meanwhile I’m off to sort out what I need to take to London tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ray-Anne said...

Here in Hampshire we have totally escaped the snow and today has been particularly sunny after a frosty start. LOve the cats - very clever.

Diane said...

I love the way the one on the left miaows.