Monday, October 08, 2007

Sensational romance

Current work: archaeologist c7 (got hijacked by nonfiction yesterday)
Listening to: Plain White Ts (thanks to lovely DH)
Reading: Jane Jackson, Dangerous Waters (excellent read)

So – my exciting news.

For those of you who love Modern Extra books (Modern Heat, as from January – and they’re going retail in the US then too, yippee), you might like to mosey along to our brand new joint website, where you can find out all about the books and the authors (and some secrets… and not-so-secret secrets…)

And in the meantime, I have a book to write (well, not the whole thing) and piano to practise before my lesson this morning, guitar to practise before tomorrow’s lesson, nice biscuits to purchase ready for statement meeting on Wednesday – and no thinking about Thursday because otherwise I will be a quivering wreck and do nothing. I need to work to keep myself occupied. Go and see us on the new website. :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate - I had a sneak peek at the website a few days ago. It's fab. So sleek and chic - just like the fabulous books in the line.

That Ally Blake is such a talented chicky.

Michelle Styles said...

It is lovely. Gorgous colours etc. The banner took a while to load and for some reason I couldn't leave a comment. But I am positive that it will prove a popular destination.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous site. I was going to say that the banner took a while to load, too, but worth it when it did. Very sophisticated.

Anonymous said...

So I'll be able to buy your books in the US starting in January then Kate? That's awesome! I can't wait!

I still have Strictly Legal (Mistress on Trial in the US) and read it whenever I need something good to read.

Kate Hardy said...

Amy - yep, she is.

Michelle and Shirley - thanks. I will mention the loading time.

Lou - yep! And thank you!