Friday, September 28, 2007

still busybusybusy

Current work: PM job/archaeologist c2
Listening to: Bach
Reading: too tired!

Good meeting last night. (Interesting that the chair kept looking at me. Such as every time the words ‘we need a new SEN governor’ were uttered. And ‘it’d be really nice to have cake at the training session next week’. Ha. That’s me for both jobs, then, VBG.)

Lovely lunch, too – except Kate Dozy had paid her credit card and veg box bills that morning… and left her wallet on her keyboard… So had to scrounge lunch from Jo and Sarah (waves - thanks, girls).

Nice post yesterday – Kate Walker’s new book (signed), the contract for my next history book for Halsgrove (March deadline, most pics done, research all planned out and I am SOOO looking forward to doing that), royalty cheque (jam money as this book was commissioned 11 years ago… so we’ll have dinner out sometime soon).

October appears to be very full. But I’m very focused as the moment, so as soon as I finish the tedious PM job (better still, I can email it back so I can bill it today as well) I’m going to crack on with my sexy archaeologist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...crack on with your sexy archaeologist?

I'm not touching that one.

Diane said...

I am ... well, we don't really have to , do we? We're all going to have the same idea. Sounds good to me. Good luck clearing that job.