Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sold out!

Current work: Meds revisions
Listening to: Jim Croce (Time in a Bottle... such a gorgeous song)
Reading: Amanda Ashby, You Had Me At Halo (very, VERY good and this is why I’m having a late start today)

Got my third bit of good news this week: The Italian GP’s Bride has sold out on eharlequin. US readers may still be able to get it on Amazon, from Australia, or from the UK M&B website.

Am busy on revisions (really AM doing them now) so instead of chuntering I’m posting a link to a YouTube clip, which should appeal to LOTR/Viggo fans as well as romance fans – very nicely put together with my fave track from Led Zeppelin II. The words do it for me every time… mind you, so does Robert’s voice. And I’ve heard him sing this live, happy sigh. Now, if I could hear him sing ‘Since I’ve Been Loving You’ or ‘Ten Years Gone’ live, with Jimmy on guitar…

Which brings me to the Led Zeppelin reunion gig this Autumn. I would LOVE to go. Discussed it with DH. But, being practical, I know it’s not going to happen; the tickets are being allocated by lottery and millions of people have applied… (Take as read the rant about touts and greedy people trying to make money out of real fans - similar to my rant about people buying large quantities of popular toys and selling at huge profit on ebay. It’s a victory of greed over conscience.) Fingers crossed the organisers make a DVD of it or televise bits for those of us not lucky enough to be there on the day.

1 comment:

Jan Jones said...

Oooh. Viggo. LedZep. That track.

Deep sighing thank yous from here.