Tuesday, September 18, 2007

full ob code

Current work: Meds revisions (still – I seem to be hacking out more as I go through it!)
Listening to: Kate Rusby
Reading: Jane Jackson, Dangerous Waters

Yesterday’s sore throat, despite hot lemon and paracetamol, is a full-blown cold. Thanks, kids – just in time for London. Am going to look so glam at the M&B do... not. Normally it wouldn't be that important, but this year it is because... Well, I'll report back on Monday.



Will be skipping guitar today (snuffling too much) and finishing my revisions with a box of tissues by my side for the wrong reasons *g*

Looks as if I have another library day next week as the electricity is off all day. This was when we’d planned to have one of son’s friends over for tea, so I need to change that.



Also had excellent news yesterday that the Castle Museum is going to lend me the pics I want for my book, at a nominal fee. My publisher is pleased.

7 comments:

Michelle Styles said...

Yes, get better qucikly! And I know why This year is important, and I also know that I will be proud to be there...

Brendan Fraser is just lovely in the Mummy. He is The Reason why I can watch it.

montyandrosie said...

Ooh, now we need to know why this year is important... (loud thumps as Monty and Rosie jump up and down)

Has Brendan Fraser got a Border collie? This is the important question.

Jan Jones said...

Aha - I know too. Am quite sure adrenalin will carry you through, but best start on the intravenous vitamin C now to be on the safe side. And buy a box of those aloe-vera-enhanced tissues.

Anonymous said...

Oh pooey :-( So wish I was going to be there Kate. Still you'll have Carol and she's mega fun too.

Okay, enough already with these psuedo, although admittedly damn fine archeologists. We need to see a picture of the real deal. The one who started it all. Where's our Harrison Ford.

I want Indy. I want Indy.

Kate Hardy said...

Michelle - thank you

Montyandrosie - it's to do with the book that came out in July *g* - and I looked on the internet and apparently he had a collie named Wylie and a chihuahua. (Hmm. Now I have a stroppy Springer wanting to know if Richard Armitage has a dog.)

Jan - too right about those tissues! (and I'll see you there on Friday)

Amy - I wish you were there too as we would've gone out for tea and cake... As you say, we'll have Carol :o) And in answer to the rest... Tomorrow. I promise. *g*

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Two of my children have got it, and I'm just hoping that the annoying prickle at the back of my throat doesn't develop any more...

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday anyway! (we'll be drawn to each other by our matching red noses from across the room!!)

Kate Hardy said...

Start the Lemsips now, India... and we'll have matching red noses AND matching big boxes of tissues...