Thursday, August 23, 2007

Overexcited and apologies

Current work: eharl blog
Listening to: Xue Fei Yang, Romance de Amor
Reading: Alison Uttley’s ‘A Traveller in Time’ (just finished it - lovely, lovely story. I've always liked timeslip books - my fave is Barbara Erskine's 'Lady of Hay')

Yesterday, I was so excited to see myself (and the other Modern Extras released as a Promotional Presents – Kelly Hunter, Julie Cohen and Trish Wylie) that I forgot something really important. Something really, REALLY important. Firstly, I’d like to apologise for my appalling lack of manners. And then, more importantly, I’d like to say thank you very much to those readers who bought my book and put me on the list. I really hope you enjoy Mistress On Trial.

Our day yesterday was pretty much scuppered by rain. Went to my dad’s for the day and took him out to lunch (and the children were very well behaved). But we couldn’t go to the park and they’re getting a tad stir-crazy.

Today… depends on the weather. The one definite thing is a family swim this evening.

2 comments:

Fiona Lowe said...

Whacko, Kate!! Sensational stuff. Congratulations to you and the other Mod X gals:-))) Very proud of you!

Kate Hardy said...

Thanks very much, Fiona!