Wednesday, August 01, 2007

blog party winner


Apologies for being so slack! We have another blog party winner – Anne McAllister’s gorgeous dog Gunnar picked Minna as his winner for a copy of The Antonides Marriage Deal. Congratulations, Minna - please get in touch with your snailmail address so Anne can send you your prize.
I also have some winners from earlier who haven’t been in touch yet – so here’s another call to Devon (for Shirley Wells’s book Into the Shadows), Janie and Mona (for Lynne Marshall’s book In His Angel’s Arms).


As I still can’t get to the bottom of why my email forwarder isn’t working (I may just have to change it completely, sigh), please email me at myfirstname dot mysurname at btinternet dot com (replacing the words and dots and at sign as apppropriate) again, apologies about the format but I’m desperately trying to avoid the spammers!).


No comments: