Wednesday, July 18, 2007

and another winner

Diane, on the other hand, got her kitten to choose. (And, just to amuse t'other Kate, the title of this pic is 'Scary Holly'.)



Clearly Holly is just as smitten with Hugh-in-a-towel as a lot of romance readers seem to be, because the winner of the scrummy Green & Black's chocolate is Liz Fielding. (Liz, read your email!!) And Diane adds that she loved Robyn’s answer so she’s adding a second extra prize. (Robyn… I'm still struggling with this email forwarder thing so please can you contact me? My email address (sorry to format it like this, but I learned the hard way about how to avoid spam) is myfirstname dot mysurname @ btinternet dot com – thanks!)

5 comments:

robynl said...

congrats Liz and thanks so much for including me Diane. E-mail on it's way.

robynl said...

I just got notification that my e-mail to you was 'unable to send'.

Liz Fielding said...

Thanks so much, Diane! My muse craves chocolate...

I'm having hideous problems with my email at the moment, but Kate has my address and my total permission to share!

Kate Hardy said...

Robyn, I've tried emailing you too! It hasn't come back as bounced...

I've tested my other email addy so if you haven't got my emai, please try me again:

kate dot hardy at btinternet dot come (closing up spaces, replacing at with @ and dot with . and it should work...)

Sorry not to give you a direct link but last time I did that I was wading through spam for months and lost some important messages!

cheers, Kate x

So

Diane said...

A huge thanks to everyone who bothered to the read the post and make a reply, and congratulations to both of you for winning.

I think, Robyn, you may have tried my name at Kate's email address. Kate is collating the emails and forwarding the details on, but if there are still problems, let me know (either here or over at my place) and I'll do the same as what Kate's done if that's ok with everyone.

Kate - it's been fun, hasn't it? Well done.